- Additional information
Ultragel® II is an industry-leading, high-performance, ultrasonic couplant for flaw detection and sizing, thickness gauging, flow metering and acoustic emission testing.
Ultragel II is widely recognized as the industry’s most dependable and popular ultrasonic couplant. This general-purpose medium viscosity gel is known for its outstanding performance, excellent corrosion protection, thixotropic properties and comprehensive range of specifications and approvals.
Ultragel II is Pratt & Whitney approved and meets nuclear grade specifications for halogen and sulfur levels.
- Clings well to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Fills in depressions in rough surfaces
- Highest corrosion protection
- Slow drying for longer inspection time
- Provides good transducer lubrication
- Increased acoustic impedance reduces surface noise
- Wide range of specifications and approvals
- Thixotropic gel
- Great surface wetting
- Nuclear grade
- Aerospace approvals
- Hydrogen embrittlement testing
4 Fl. Oz. Bottles (Case of 12), 12 Fl. Oz. Bottles (Case of 12), 1 Gal. Cubitainer, 5 Gal. Cubitainer, 55 Gal. Drum