- Additional information
Soundsafe® is a high-performance, general-purpose ultrasonic couplant for flaw detection and sizing, thickness gauging, flow metering and acoustic emission testing.
This medium viscosity gel couplant is well known for its outstanding performance, excellent corrosion protection, thixotropic properties and comprehensive range of specifications and approvals.
Soundsafe is Pratt & Whitney approved and meets nuclear grade specifications for halogen and sulfur levels.
- Wide range of specifications and approvals
- Great surface wetting
- Thixotropic gel
- Non-toxic, non-irritating formula
- Increased acoustic impedance reduces surface noise
- Good surface wetting for fast, even coverage
- Clings well to most vertical and overhead surfaces
- Highest corrosion inhibition
- Provides good transducer lubrication
- Slower drying for extended inspection time
- Nuclear grade
- Aerospace approvals
- Hydrogen embrittlement testing
4 Fl. Oz. Bottles (Case of 12), 12 Fl. Oz. Bottles (Case of 12), 1 Gal. Cubitainer, 5 Gal. Cubitainer, 55 Gal. Drum